Dental Cleanings and Exams
Pediatric Dentist Winchester
It is recommended by the ADA that your child should visit the dentist at least twice per year to ensure optimal oral health. Our team will consistently provide your children with high-quality professional dental cleanings and thorough preventive exams.
The purpose of a teeth cleaning is to rid the teeth of harmful build-up of plaque and stains that may prevent a healthy smile. During your child’s cleaning, we will:
- remove tartar build-up on teeth
- remove plaque
- perform teeth polishing to help remove light surface stains and prevent plaque from easily reattaching to teeth
We can help clean surfaces of your child’s teeth that may have been missed during brushing and flossing. During your child’s appointment, we will also:
- evaluate overall health and oral hygiene
- check your bite and jaw for any problems
- evaluate the risk of tooth decay and gum disease
- take dental x-rays if necessary
Regular professional dental cleanings and exams are essential for attaining a healthy mouth. Our talented and experienced team can provide gentle, yet thorough, dental cleanings and exams to help your child maintain beautiful and healthy teeth, gums and smile.
Contact our Winchester pediatric dentist to request an appointment for your children’s dental exams and cleanings.