Winchester Pediatric Dentist
- Tooth brushing: At least 4 times in a day, after every meal and before bedtime. Also an interdental brush can be used to clean around the braces.
- Flossing: At least once a day.
- Rinse: Use water or antiseptic mouth rinses.
- Retainers: Brush each time you brush your teeth. Soak it in a glass of room temperature tap water with denture cleaning tablet like Polident or Efferdent once daily. DO NOT use hot water or bleach.
- Food to avoid: Hard foods such as ice, pizza crust, sticky foods like licorice and caramel. Minimize high sugar foods like ice cream and cookies.
Call our pediatric dentist in Winchester for more information.